See also a plus plumbing and stl basement remodeling
How To Clean Laminate Floors
Laminate floors are easy to clean. Sweep or vacuum using the wand attachment on your vacuum cleaner and dust mop on a regular basis. Clean your laminate floor occasionally using a well-squeezed damp mop. The use of floor cleaners is also advisable. However, you need to make sure that you do not spill the cleaner directly onto the floor as it can damage the floor. Instead, spray a minimal amount of the cleaner onto a terry cloth, cotton cloth, or microfiber mop.
See also USA made 1000 watt microwave and Detail Shop Near Me
See also Laminate Floor Installation
- Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, muddy feet, and damp paws.
- Don’t use soap-based detergents or “mop and shine” products, as they may leave a dull film on your laminate floor.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring powder, which can scratch your floor.
- Don’t wax or polish your floor.
- Don’t dump water or any other liquid directly on the floor.
If you are on a limited budget and want to achieve a hardwood flooring effect, consider laminate floors. Laminate will give you the wood look you desire, without the hardwood price tag. Contact Carolina Flooring for a stylish and affordable laminate floor.